St. Thomas’ Preschool documents and forms are available below as PDF files for download. If you have any questions or problems, please contact us.
- Admissions Policy
- Child Health Assessment
- Emergency Contact/Parental Consent
- Registration Form
- Student Information Sheet
- Welcome Letter
You can also register and pay online using our Pay Center. To pay by check please use the printable forms below.
- October 2018 Lunch Bunch
- November 2018 Lunch Bunch
- December 2018 Lunch Bunch
- January 2019 Lunch Bunch
- February 2019 Lunch Bunch
- March 2019 Lunch Bunch
- April 2019 Lunch Bunch
- May 2019 Lunch Bunch
This is a contractual offering for families that are in need of the longer day (until 5:30PM). If you think you may need the extended day please contact Mrs. Totten, program coordinator, email@example.com to see if we have the availability. If we do, you would need to commit to the extended day and fill out a contract.
Learn more about our exciting new Full Day Program!
- 24 hour notice required for changes. All changes must be made by phone or in person to Beth Gustafson or Shari Petrakis.
- Parents are required to complete Lunch Bunch contract by 1 st of the month, with payment to S.T.P.
- Early drop off will be available to parents from 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m., unless specified on the calendar.
- Your child must be Potty Trained and 3 yrs. old to be in the 3 yrs- Pre-k Lunch Bunch
- Lunch bunch will be available from 12-1:00 p.m. or 12-2:00 p.m. or 12-3:00 p.m.
- Lunch Bunch may be used as “drop-in”(as- needed basis) , if space is available. Fee is $11/hr. -due at time of request.
- Students are required to pack their own lunch for all afternoon programs. Pizza days are available below for $2.00.
- Please reference our School Calendar for days on which the school will be closed this month.