MAY 28- JULY 26.
Fills up Fast! First Come First Serve.
Full payment Due by May 1, 2018 to guarantee your spot.
St Thomas campers will be dropped off in their classrooms and then head up to the nature playground (weather permitting) for outdoor fun and water play. We have the use of our 48 acre campus for the children to explore and have fun outdoors.
- 9:00-Drop Off in the classroom
- 9:30-Outdoor play, water play, art/nature observations or special visitors
- 12:00 Lunch
This camp is for all our 3 year old classes(Red Pandas and Purple Owls), Orange Tigers and both Pre-K classes. • All children in Camp MUST be potty trained. • Emergency contact and medical forms must be in school office prior to student attending sessions. • Authorized pick up persons must be recorded in the school office. • Early morning care is not available. • Parents will be charged for late pick ups. • No drop-ins, child must be registered. • 24 hour notice required for add ons or change of dates.
Please contact Shari Petrakis at [email protected] to add or change camp dates.
Dates of camp and themes:
- May 28-31 (off on May 27) Water Week
- June 3-7 Nature Week
- June 10-14 Art week
- June 17-21 Science week
- June 24-28- Stem/building week
- July 8-12 Author Week
- July 15-19 Anything goes week
- July 22-26 Beach Week
- $1600/ for all 9 weeks
What Students Need:
- Wear swimsuits (Recommend two piece for girls) rain or shine.
- Wear water shoes with flexible soles (Shoes are worn at all times).
- Fresh towel daily. • Wear sunscreen/insect repellent daily (please apply at home).
- Extra clothes daily.
- Each child should bring a lunch.