Children between the ages of 2 and 5 may be eligible for enrollment. There are no admissions tests administered. Children may be asked to visit for an hour or two in our classrooms as we are making our decisions.
Children must have the developmental maturity to manage the anxiety of separating from their parents.
To complete the application process, please:
- Contact us to make an appointment to visit our school and meet our staff.
- Download the registration form as a PDF file.
Receipt of the application, registration fee and first month tuition will hold your child’s spot. A written confirmation will be sent by the Director to confirm their spot.
Early Drop Off
Starting at 8 am
Lunch Bunch: For our 2 year olds from 12-1 or 12-2, for 3 year olds and up from 12-1,12-2 and 12-3.
Enrichment: Enrichment is available for all Blue and Green Pre-K students. Pre-K enrichment starts the first week of October and is scheduled for every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, thereafter. The afternoon enrichment program expands our language arts, math and science programs by guiding and engaging your children in a wide variety of fun, challenging and S.T.E.A.M (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) activities.
Extended Day: From 3-5:30 p.m. for all students
Two Year Olds
M, W, F Two’s classroom: Child must be 2 years old by June 1.
T, Th Two’s classroom: Child must be 2 years old by October 15.
Three Year Olds
M, W, F Three’s Classroom: Child must be 3 years old by June 1.
T, Th Three’s classroom: Child must be 3 years old by October 15.
Four and Five Year Olds
M-Th or T-Th Orange Tigers: Child must be 4 years old by December 31.
Blue Pre-K Classroom: Child must be 4 by September 15. Four or five days per week. Enrichment available Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 12:00p.m.-2:00p.m.
Green Pre-K Classroom: Child must be 4 by September 15. Four or five days per week. Enrichment available Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 12:00p.m.-2:00p.m.
Weekly specialists: Music, Chapel, yoga and movement, In-house field trips.
To ensure fair and consistent processing, applications will be accepted in the following order:
- January 8-19, re-enrollment of current students to establish the number of spaces we have available to accept new children into our programs.
- January 8-19, siblings of current students and St. Thomas Church members. See below to learn more about how church members are identified.
- We will begin reviewing our waiting list after current families and St. Thomas Church families have registered. The Director will contact wait list families if there is a spot available. If there is a spot available for a family on the wait list a registration form will be mailed or can be downloaded on line.
- January 22, open enrollment
Enrollment is ongoing throughout the year, as long as space is available.
In an effort to better minister to you as a St. Thomas’ Preschool family and as a member of St. Thomas’ Whitemarsh, a member identifies themselves in the following ways:
- Through regular attendance in worship
- As known to the clergy
- As known to the director of parish participation and have completed a membership form
- As a known giver of financial resources