We serve children between the ages of 2 and 5 years old.
St. Thomas’ Preschool documents and forms are available below. If you have any questions or problems, please contact us.
- Welcome Letter 2023-2024
- Student Information Sheet 2023-2024
- STP Calendar 2023-2024
- Admissions Policy
- Child Health Assessment
- Emergency Contact/Parental Consent
- St. Thomas Handbook 2023-2024
- Tuition Express – Parent Authorization
Rules & Requirements
- Parents are required to complete the monthly Tuition Express Contract and payment will be processed through Tuition Express.
- Early drop-off will be available to parents from 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m. unless specified on the calendar. 24-hour notice required for changes. All changes must be made by phone or in-person to Beth Gustafson or Shari Petrakis.
- Afternoon hours are available from 12:00-1:00 p.m.;12:00-2:00 p.m.; and 12:00-3:00 p.m. This is a monthly commitment, no daily drop in available.
- Students are required to pack their own lunch for all afternoon programs.
- Please reference our School Calendar for days on which the school will be closed this month.