New Families: Starting February 1 2022
Children between the ages of 2 and 5 may be eligible for enrollment. There are no admissions tests administered. Children may be asked to visit for an hour or two in our classrooms as we are making our decisions.
Children must have the developmental maturity to manage the anxiety of separating from their parents.
St. Thomas’ Preschool documents and forms are available below. If you have any questions or problems, please contact us.
- Welcome Letter 2022-3
- Student Information Sheet 2022-3
- STP Calendar 2022-2023
- Admissions Policy
- Child Health Assessment
- Emergency Contact/Parental Consent
- St. Thomas Handbook 2022-2023
- Tuition Express – Parent Authorization
Rules & Requirements
- Parents are required to complete the monthly Tuition Express Contract and payment will be done through Tuition Express.
- Early drop-off will be available to parents from 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m. unless specified on the calendar. 24-hour notice required for changes. All changes must be made by phone or in-person to Beth Gustafson or Shari Petrakis.
- Your child must be Potty Trained and 3 yrs. old to be in the 3 yrs- Pre-k, Afternoon Explorers and Summer Camp for 3’s and up.
- Afternoon Explorer will be available from 12-1:00 p.m. or 12-2:00 p.m. or 12-3:00 p.m. This is a monthly commitment, no daily drop in available.
- Students are required to pack their own lunch for all afternoon programs.
- Please reference our School Calendar for days on which the school will be closed this month.